Tuesday 25 March 2008

Yipeee







This is my very first award, I'm so pleased...thankyou Alison from Vintage Amethyst. I'm sure all of you felt the same when you first started blogging....do people like me enough to give me an award....so you have really made my day!!! I love reading all of your blogs (see my faves list) and do try to leave a comment on each post you make.



I'm going to forward this award on to the following lovely people


Attic 24

Blogging for Brenda

My Life and Other Beads

Paper and String

Restyled home

Summer by the Sea

The Vintage Pearl

Vanilla Press

Vintage Pretty and Shabby


8 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thank you sooo much for the award. It is always so nice to be recognized by the lovely ladies out in blog land!!
Your blog is lovely and very worthy of all awards!!

Linda
xoxo

Claire said...

Thanks for the award hun. Put a huge, great smile on my face!

Clairey xxx

Ally Jay said...

It's so lovely to see the love being shared around. How easy it is to make someone's day.

Anonymous said...

You deserve the award. How nice to have such a lovely badge to put on to your blog!

Cherry xoxoxox

erin said...

Thanks for the love!

Your blog is pretty fun to read, I can see why you got an award :)

Summer by the sea said...

Thanks for the award! - I tried to put the pic on my page but I couldn't do it for some reason - look forward to reading your next post - Natalie x

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!!! I'm all emotional now!Sorry its taken me a while to respond, but Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, and thrilled that you got the award in the first place, well done hun. feel-good factor all round!
Lucyxx

cd&m said...

Congrats on your award, I'm sure it will be the first of many.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails