Thursday 29 July 2010

Hi

How are you all enjoying the summer? The weather hasn't been bad at all in the UK, fingers crossed it stays that way! Im having a few problems with my blog, my email connected to it has expired and as yet I haven't changed it over which is why you might not have been able to comment (unless you have all forgotten about me lol) on some if my posts!
We are enjoying the school hols,  we have had a few day trips so far.  This Sunday we are going to London, to the Natural History Museum, the thought of a 2 - 3 hour journey in the car with my boys  is not appealing at all but Im sure it will be worth it!!
This little madam has turned mad hunteress, I think in this picture Daisy thinks she is a squirrel, it's my favourite photo of her. She has turned from a sweet little kitten to a fully fledged bird killer. I know it's in there nature but its so cruel for the poor birds!! A collar with a bell is the answer whether she likes it or not!!





7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh that is just the cutest photo ever :)

Glad to hear you've been enjoying the summer: good luck with the long car journeys x

Molton Hearts said...

Loving the Daisy pic, our cat is a 'daisy' aswell and mad as a bunch of bananas !! Sure the kids will enjoy museum, used to go there for school trips, enjoy the rest of the holidays, lets hope the sun shines for the rest of it !!.

vicki x

Poppy said...

Hello Claire, it was so lovely to hear from you. I hope you and the boys are all keeping well.
I will keep a look out for your new blog! ;-)
I just hope I can get back into the swing of blogging again.

Take care, love Lou xxx

MelMel said...

Hi there, yay!
I'm so gonna watch that!
Cheers for the heads up!xxx

Poppy said...

Hello you! It must be really hard for you without your Mum.

The wall paper is LA, I don’t think they do it anymore. My brother got the bird bunting for me!
I really hope you come back to blogging, I miss your blog.
Lou xxx

PS. I will keep a look out for your blog post! ;0) x

Rebecca Newport said...

ohh I love your cat :) what a great pic!

Poppy said...

Happy New Year my lovely! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails