Saturday 9 February 2008

Sun is Shining

Doesn't it make such a difference when the sun is shining, apart from me noticing a million little finger marks on my windows...lol...it puts everybody in such a good mood and makes it so much easier to get out of bed.
So far today it has been a lovely day, it started with the arrival of some cute dotty cup and saucers plus a sweet gingham heart (pics to follow) from the lovely Jenny at Buttercup and Roses, then my friend phoned to say she is expecting twins, I'm so happy for her and her husband and little boy plus it will contain my own broodiness for a while!!
My eldest boy who is 8 and 3/4 (very important when you are desperate to be 9 ) has just come back from Football, his team drew the first match, won the second 7-1 ( he scored the 7th ) and lost the last, he's now in the bath as he was covered in mud. My youngest two boys ( 4 and 6 ) decided to bring every duvet and blanket we have in the house and just dump them in the living room, the plan was to make a headquarters for their army camp ( all of them love pretending to be in the army ) but have now abandoned the idea and of course mum is expected to take them all back upstairs while they play Mario Galaxy on the Wii with dad!
Monday we are going to view a house, I'm really excited as I have already seen it but hubbie hasn't apart from the details, it needs updating which is something I love doing so fingers crossed he loves it to!
It's half term this coming week so there will be no rushing around for us, just taking it easy which us howI like it.
In just under 2 hours we will be settling down to watch Wales against Scotland in the rugby, after last weeks 'Suprise' victory over England ( sorry English ladies, hubby English too, he wan't impressed) theres great excitement here in Wales, every one really takes it really personal if we lose..lol....mainly the men but I'm sure it will be a great game.
Have a good weekend everyone.xxxx

2 comments:

cd&m said...

The rugby will be on in our household too, that is if they are up in time, our lot are all tennagers now and boy can they sleep in!

Kathy said...

Hello again - when i hear of rugby I just think of Johnnie yum! ;)
wow, 3 boys I have 2 (8 & 10) and yep, they love making mess and noise. Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails